TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and AssessmentA Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) will give you the opportunity to become a fully qualified Trainer and Assessor. A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) will give you the ability to:
- Use a range of communication skills, such as listening, questioning, reading, interpreting and writing documents;
- Use effective facilitation and interpersonal skills, including verbal and non-verbal language that is sensitive to the needs and differences of others;
- Develop and evaluate learning programs customised for individual or group needs;
- Interpret the learning environment and selecting delivery approaches which motivate and engage learners;
- Interpret collected evidence and making judgements of competency;
- Use technology to enhance outcomes, including online delivery and research using the internet;
FIT College will provide you the tools, support and network to kick start your career in Training and Assessment. Online and blended options are available.