Develop a New Small Business
Certificate IV in New Small Business - BSB42615
A Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42615) will give you the opportunity to assist in day to day management of a small business. A Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42615) will give you the ability to:
- Provide leadership and guidance to others and have responsibility for the output of others;
- Develop a business plan;
- Apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources;
- Determine and implement marketing strategies for the business;
- Develop staffing plan and recruit, induct, train and retain the team
FIT College will provide you the tools, support and network to kick start your career in business.
Develop a New Small Business
When you graduate with a Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42615) from FIT College you will be involved in a range of activities and functions working in a business including management and administrative role in a broad range of settings. Small business Managers will develop a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of small business contexts. They will apply solutions to a specific business problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources including marketing, membership, and sales. They may also provide leadership, supervision and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of more junior staff.
Contact FIT College today to discuss your course options and opportunities in the New Small Business.
What a Certificate IV in New Small Business will get you
This qualification is suitable for those establishing a small business who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others. You will broaden your skills and knowledge and you will be ready to begin performing across the full range of functions in the small business environment.
You can gain work as a:
- Owner/operator of a small business
- Independent or Pt Centre business manager
- Member of staff in a large fitness facility involved in business administration
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Topics and Competencies covered in FIT College Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB402615)
Planning and Operations
- BSBSMB401 – Establish and Comply with Legal & Risk Management Requirements of Small Business
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake Small Business Planning
- BSBSMB405 – Monitor and manage small business operations
Small Business Finance
- BSBSMB402 – Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBMKG414 – Undertake marketing activities
- BSBREL401 – Establish networks
- BSBSMB407 – Manage a small team
- BSBCUS402 – Address Customer Needs
Interested in further details?
Request an Information Pack Now