About FC Education
FIT College registered as an RTO in 2007 and commenced delivery of fitness qualifications the same year. Since its inception FIT College has achieved the lowest rating for risk and subsequently achieved the longest available period of five year registration periods at each renewal audit.
FIT College then developed a range of business and management qualifications in 2012 and launched these in 2013 under the brand name of FC Education.
Our expert team has over 90 combined years of experience in the business and education industry – so, if you want to kick start a career, or looking for a change – let FC Education fit your career!
Real teachers in real classrooms
- We chose to use qualified and experienced professionals who are trained to be VET teachers.
- 100% of our Senior Teachers and tutors have a University degree as well as the VET qualification ‘Certificate IV Training and Assessment’
- Only experienced and qualified teachers are allowed to sign off on a students work and approve the student competent in each task. We don’t rely on others to make that call as they are not familiar with the requirements to determine an individual’s competence from an educational perspective and the elements listed in the national training package for this qualification.
We provide a realistic education
- Our curriculum provides an honest evaluation of each qualification and exposes students to the reasons why some people are successful and why others are not.
- We chose not to use celebrities to promote our courses. We believe that the image associated with celebrities does not provide a realistic picture of what the real world industry is about.
- We discuss those aspects that may not be so glossy and inviting like early starts and late finishes, working split shifts and weekends, cleaning equipment in slow times, making follow up calls to clients, taking holidays and not getting paid if you’re a self-employed business owner.
- We maintain currency in our curriculum by conducting reviews on a 6 monthly basis to ensure new research is included, updates from the national package are included, and utilise student and peer feedback on improving our delivery and assessment techniques
Our student platform was custom built for our curriculum
- Our online student platform has been custom built and does not rely on existing Freeware software that may not perfectly match the needs of our business
- Owning our own software allows us to continually improve the learners experience and provide additional tracking and support for students online learning.
- This includes unique aspects such as an online attendance record that records all attendances and report back to the student profile, ability to upload all assessment tasks directly to their own profile and receive feedback and grades in their own assessment area and access to a broad range of resources that enhance the learners experience.
We provide exceptional support to all students
- Students are given support to assist with their studies through a number of methods including the ability to:
- Talk regularly by phone, email, skype, online with their personalised tutor who provides guidance and support in helping students complete their study program.
- Utilise the ‘Student Communication Log’ on the learning platform to talk directly with their tutor about specific issues and tasks they need help with
- Make a meeting time to attend our campus and meet face to face with teachers and tutors
- Receive feedback for each assessment task in the ‘Assessment’ Section where feedback is given for each task that is deemed ‘Not Yet Competent’
- Develop customised payment plans through our Student Admission where students can talk directly with us about payment issues or altered personal circumstances.